SunRADON serves professionals, homeowners, and businesses worldwide, with the goal of improving indoor air quality by focusing on Radon levels - because everyone deserves to breathe healthy air.
A Trusted Brand for 30+ Years
SunRADON Continuous Radon Monitors are used every day by professionals worldwide to test air quality in homes, schools, workplaces and health care facilities.
Reliable & Cost-Effective Technology
SunRADON CRMs have provided reliable technology to Radon professionals for 30+ years. We continue to advance solutions based on the evolving needs of professionals like you.
In-House Manufacturing, Service, & Support
All of our products are designed in-house, assembled and tested in our world-class, ISO-certified manufacturing facility, and serviced by a dedicated, highly trained team.
1028™ XP: The Most Trusted Monitor, Reinvented
Explore the next generation of Continuous Radon Monitor -
our new Model 1028™ XP.
Test. Report. Prevent.
OneRADON™ is your all-in-one Radon test, analysis and reporting software. Connect to your Sun Nuclear CRM and you are ready to complete your analysis and reporting on-site! Tailored settings allow you to easily define and apply your personalized report settings every time!
OneRADON™ Cloud Services
- Track your SunRadon CRMs by serial number, calibration status, battery status, or last-used status
- Track your inspections by test location, customer name, test start time, or technician
- Use Google Map functionality to track status/results
- Get automatic reminders when new tests are uploaded or when CRM calibration is needed
- Configure and generate custom inspection reports and invoices
- Preview and directly email reports and invoices to clients from within the application
- Retrieve inspection data fast, and always have access to critical information with our full back-up functionality
- Configure your custom report and sync notifications, per your preferences
- Dashboard-based interface enables simple selection, review, and download of device data
- Location tracking capabilities report last device location, test results, and inspection report completion
- Services are managed by SunRadon, using world-class cloud service provider, with guaranteed uptime and automatic data back-up
- SSL encryption ensures data security
- Database built upon Blockchain Hyperledger technology
Radon Survey Monitor
- Continuously measures Radon, eCO2, tVOC, Temperature, Pressure, and Humidity
- Custom alarm settings and notifications when thresholds reached
- Access where and when you need it via Bluetooth or Cloud connectivity
- Provides peace of mind for indoor air quality
- Supports multiple devices for homes, schools, or offices
- Software that’s easy to customize and access from anywhere
- Supports long-term, post-mitigation, and post-inspection monitoring
- Technology based on proven SunRadon professional monitors
- Remote monitoring via Cloud-based, fully automated dashboard with built-in Google Maps
- Supports 4 years of unlimited data storage directly on device